Saturday 22 November 2008

Should I Stay or Should I Go

Nice outside view and environment but the management...hampehhh

Attend daily briefing, operation meeting...although not always me be in the meeting, but 'sometimes' beeing in the meeting also can make me puke. All HODs (Head of Departments) talking this and that, but....ergghhhhhh....Kroni Kroni.....a lot of "Kipas" inside the room. Pretend they know everything, "mengumpat" ur collegue, see people around you as a low class people....woooo plisssssssssss hokeyyyy....x pueh ati ngan aku....why on the earth are guys don't like me? Because..im a fresh grad but become an officer in this resort....hahahahah.....do have any idea who my classmate right now? They're an exec, manager, asst Manager but me, just an officer. Okkkk....perhaps its not my time yet...."bernanah" telingaku heard you people bad about me on my back.
Everyone here thought aku dapat gaji tinggi, basic bapak ler tinggi, I mean they think I got paid setimpal ngan mase keje aku. Everyone has half day on Saturday but me...FULL DAY !!!!!!!!!!!! No point, No OT, No Claim Hours...SOOOOOOO....its better for to me be coordinator that got paid setimpal ngan keje depa. But, Trust me, my paid is below salary that graduate personnel wtih experience got.I have OC...the sum amount that I receive to eat at Resort Restaurant...but i dont feel to eat there, kalo x mkn kene tarik balik OC tu....I dont care.

There is somethingmissing here, I dont feel good here, so I must take some action, Should I stay or Should I Go....I'll choose go..... Now i'm very setia with job street and read the Star taken from Bellman counter...My planning now, to write 24 hours resign letter date ...hermmm...next month kot (after got my paid)..then blahhhhhhhhhhhhh...lpak at Kampung..and serously look for a new job..........It is easier for me to go for any interview..if here in Langkawi...there are cost barrier, time barrier, segala nye barrier laaaa...
Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog