Wednesday 18 August 2010

Can't Handle???????????????

i can't handle me....................>yesterday i have a lot of thing in my mind to boost in here....but forgot already by the time i log in here....that happening to me since then....okeh...change the topic yahh...talking about my menu for today...

My breaking fast menu for today are...rice + chicken neck + chicken soup (we actually never mixed up the menu between seafood based and land food based---betul ker ayat ni)...if we have fish today as a main course...the other should be something from the sea also.....if we have chicken today, the other should be beef or mutton....vege???they suit both of them...i'm not the reason for that but i used to it...there must be a good reason behind that...jgn byk menyanyah..ikut jer...bkn bawak mati pon....

work....still sucks as before
Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog