Monday 21 July 2008

I'm in dilemma

It's been a while i didn't write here...im not the mood or I can say i don't have mood at all. Searching for a new job but im just start to work here(almost couple months)...Mdm Azizah is good but i don't know...I just can't survive without her...she's the best mother for time being...and also the best boss...people are cool...but i need to move out...im negative now...jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...please...
huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Aida..i misses her...tonight i'll call her.....talk again..report..and..everything....last callled..we talked about 2 hours...feel better after that...but tonight..im not sure...
everyday me fake smile...fake smile...fake again and again...hermmmmmmmmmm...so take it as a training for me...training to be good and tough...but cry inside...
im crazy now...everything not center anymore...(mereng-in malay)
Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog