Friday 25 July 2008

Sleepy mode!!!

Yo...sleepy mode...huwarrggghhhhhhhh....today...evryone surprise...Y arrr? because im working on Friday...actually my off day is today but had been changed by GM...starting last week..my off day is on Sunday....ngeeeeeeee....Y sleepy?..last night went to cinema..watch Hellboy2..not that interesting...I would say the previous Hellboy is the best....something missing in this sequel...but im planning to watch Batman...when ?..im not sure...
hermmm...i have no idea where is my boss now....haven't met her since this morning...but K.Shima told me she's already in before 9...haaaa...where is she? now already 11.12 am....haiiyoohhh.....
how about my roomate, she's has job interview today at Sungai Petani...wish her best of luck...." Ct...good luck to you mate"...sms her since last night, haven't reply...(no credit to reply..perhaps)...me keep in positive thinking...ihihihih
Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog