Saturday 30 August 2008

My so called 'KASUT BARU'

I have bought 2 white heels and 1 black shoe.....during my 'kocek kering'...wahahaaa...cannot stand maaa...bedal jer...
this is the old one...need to buy shoe glue...sana koyak sini koyak...kite tepek smule nnt

this one I bought last week...after sitting for SPA xzam..only RM15...cheap cheap good good...wweeeyyiuuuuuuuuuuu

sepatu baru for works....POLO Brand...70% disc...RM 44.95....deyyyy...jimat mau ada haaaa


This is from BlaY...I dont remember the price before and after discount...just bought it because desperado to wear during Lily's wedd ari tu.....

I'm planning to buy another heel for me to wear on Saturday since it is the day you can wear anything you wants but don't go too far...just as nice it should be in the office okehhhhhhhhhh......

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog