Monday 25 August 2008

Why Am I Stuck In Here?

The question had been ask to me by someone, "why are you stuck in here?, you supposed to be out there, give chance to yourself to feel the outside wind, your place is not here". If i knew the reason i'm here, I would never ask you why am I stuck in here. Sound stupid but for real, I don't even know the purpose i'm here. Try to find out, the answer would be 'MONEY' and 'OPPORTUNITY'.
MONEY
  • to eat, shopping,traveling and MARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • to help or 'tolong ringankan beban tok'
  • to top up my sister expenses
  • payback time (PTPTN)
  • pay all my utilities bill
  • baiki umah
  • want a car
  • want a motorcycle
  • reduce stress
  • enjoy (sometime)
  • buat kenduri
  • friends (who wants to be your friend if always to hutang them?)
  • love without money = mampus

OPPORTUNITY

  • experience
  • new friend
  • new place
  • new stupid leadership style
  • met a mailto:*&@&^# person...
  • cannot trust people around you
  • damn difficult to find place to shout out loud
  • just talk never act ((&&#^@^@$)
  • you can grow although you alone
  • firm the feeling towards ownself about everything
  • you are the parents to your self.
  • 'shut your fuck mouth up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' im no stupid...but sound bangang sometimes

These are the reasons I am here...no one waiting for me at amugkp...too many point show me the road...too many things to think...'aku pusing...pusing sekalikkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!'

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog