Friday 5 September 2008

Today is Friday

sorry yaahhh...entry x sama ngan title..heh...got email from my bestopren kat kl sinun...Cheah--telling me that she break her fast alone and sometime with her ting tong b/fren....ask her to go break fast ngan 'Tonggek' , she refuses..kesnye...minah tu sokmo blk lmbt...me lg laa...since 1st day fasting...not even a day aku bukak posa with K.Cik(she's my collegue)...asik makan luor jer...praying today we can bukk posa sesame...although she got bendera japang today..still cannot eat...pity her...asik call kabo lapo jer...
kesinambungannya...me tolong fill up borang spa8 for Abg Shah...janji nak bwk resume since couple days ago...then today baru bwk...p hantaq kat opis aku lak tu...but he just knock the door without entering my office...then suddenly my boss (Puan Azizah) sound.."aik..ketuk2 ja...pasai pa x mau masuk..pelik sunggoh laa depa neh"...actually me pon quite strange...knock the door but not came in...just give a sign from outside my office...hihiihih...new trend to call someone from sales office...
Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog