Sunday 1 June 2008

B.O.R.I.N.G


Im still confius about my off day, my half day, and whatsoever days they have…this place is nice but…..im not sure for how long I can stay….night life here is fabolous but I don’t know…something is missing here….huhuhuhuhuh….


I just got an letter from SPA...its a an xzam result that I’ve taken couple months ago..The result is SEMUA GAGAL (all failed)…luckily im already in Awana...So nothing to worry about…I must be an optimistic person here….learn to suit the environment…I must stand the fear, the unconfortable feeling I had….and…NO INTERNET…this the main thing that killing me…want to online..then find CC….but im too lazy to walk there…the place is near to each other but im not in the mood…blaming no one…it just me!!!!!!!!

my usual activity...toilet mirror photo taking

B.O.R.I.N.G…..no tv, no radio, no internet, everything no….but im slowly working on it…and a friend ……………..pity me people….ohhhhhhhhhhh….am I ‘homesick’?????Ohhhhh please…im old enough to homesick….i think im homesick…no I don’t…yes you’re….no I don’t….yes you’re….no I don’t….yes you’re…..(Im now Smeagol& Gollum)…my pppreeeciousss….hahahhahaha…


when everythings No...im heading to the beach...im tired and bored


Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog