Sunday 1 June 2008

My Heel and Slipper


Working on Sunday…all alone in the office...on my way to have lunch at staff café….right in front of café door…PUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No string attached….that’s all I can say…my heel….PUTUS!!!!!!!!!jeezzzzzzzzzz…why on this world this time it wants to break….stupid heel…I don’t have any spare heel in the office since I just only brought this heel to Langkawi…im planning to go back to take all my prop next week(7st june 2008 is public holiday okkkk)…huhuhuhhu…..

So…having lunch and me barefoot to the souvenir shop (im sorry, I don’t remember the name) and of course SLIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!No sandal or heel….i bought the cheapest but it’s quite expensive for slipper standard (bare in mind…you bought this in the 4 star hotels…helpless girl)...Herghhhhh…..and it’s PINK….and it’s cute…and the size is 41(quite difficult to find this size…the biggest one always size 40)…..hihihihihi

In the office I did what im supposed to do with my heel….STAPLER!!!!!....the result is…it is quite impossible for me to wear it anymore… (Only if I my foot is strong enough to bear the ‘kaki melecet’ cause by that heel)




i stapler my left heel....


my new slipper i bought at hotel...it's cute..isn't it?

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog