Tuesday 20 May 2008

Got the Job

Proudly to inform starting from 26 May 2008...i'm officially the Business Development Officer at Awana Porto Malai Langkawi...Alhamdulillah..finally i got the job...I mean a real job...I inform everyone...sooo excited....heheheheh..Yong called me then...and some gossip here and there...

I went for the Sales coordinator position...but only two days after the interview...they give me a call and inform me that im not suitable for that decision(quite sad news actually)...but they have created a position for me that Business Development officer...wow..thats nice...but i have to change the way i dress...hermmm..no problem at all as long as its doesn't beyond my limit as a Muslim's girl....so I have to google something important that is dress...the way i should dress...my tudung...

Hermm....i will do the best for this job...
Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog