Tuesday 27 May 2008

Welcome new job


26/05/08..my 1st day at work…hermm…nothing much to do..just time to know each other among the stuff…but not all lahhh…final stop was in Sales Office…Thank God im not alone at least for more couple weeks…there are 2 training kids [efi and faizul] who help me to get used to this office environment…teaching me to use the fax, do whatever request, how to get my lunch…and a lot more.

Get a call from someone from Bukit Aman…..it’s a police….asking about the government rate in this hotels…Efi answer the call first then passing to me…goshhhh!!!!!What am I to say...then ‘bantai’ lahhhhhhh….but im referring to brochure we have in the office (so, I didn’t just say a words okayyyyyyyy!!!!!)And im say im the Sales Assistant…huhuuhuhu…I am the business development officer….hahahahhaha…nervous does matter….c’mon...This is my 1st day and im still studying the company’s products, services and lots more…

me...1st day working in Awana ....klako jer




pizza froom awana hotel


Efi and Faizul treat me ‘Pizza’ made by this hotels chef… ‘Sedeeeep’….they’re celebrating me as a new worker here…how sweet…hihihihihi

bye bye for now...seashore stroll next...tadaaaaaaa
Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog