Tuesday 6 May 2008

Job Hunting (online)


Gosh…applying job online is more boring than actually being interviewed by a bunch of suits. It’s a b.o.r.i.n.g thing that we really have to do. Semuanya nak ‘1 years experienced’…so! What happen to those fresh graduates? Herrrgghhhhh…if pointer sucks…jgn harap ler senang2 ko nak dpt kerja melainkan ada ‘kroni’…that’s one thing really annoyed me…I’m not blaming these people because their ‘orang dalam’…but agak frustrated because I have someone yg always talk about job dia…but dia menggunakan kroni for that…so…kepada org itu…Please shut your f*%$k mouth up!!!!!!!!!!Aku dh nak termuntah with ur story or else I’ll with shut your mouth….I don’t care bapak kroni ker mak kroni ker…so once you get the job…that’s your ‘rezeki’…im happy for you too but please don’t keep repeating about you getting your job…okehhhhhh…if im not the one taken the initiative to keep you diam…then someone else will do so….igt aku suke ker camni…ada degree but tercorok jerk at kampong neh…but perhaps its not the times yet…but im not just waiting…mak nenek interview I’ve gone through…but its not my luck…so sabar jelaa…keep searching man…

P interview…then, who wants to answer ques like these?

“Describe an important decision you made in the absence of your boss”

“Describe briefly your standards of success”

And macam2 lagi laa soalan yg kene jawab…and that’s what I’ve been doing for all interviews aku p…Thankfully, there are ways to cheat and that’s the importance of internet…there will always be an answers for your ques no matter masuk akal or not…

Really not to forget…Jeezzzzzzz…I had to update my resume…I just don’t know what to update anymore…just my experience perhaps….still its not a year yet….heermmmmmm….then…I have nothing to do more…

Now I realize my I was soooo b.o.r.i.n.g. today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog