Wednesday 21 May 2008

Knitting

I finally finish knit a cell phone case for my aunty...actually this is my 1 st attempt to do...hahahhaa....luckily it turns to be not that bad....(you see..i have a talent)..i've learnt to knit just from the internet...internet helps a lot....but i still learning...so if anyone has a knowledge about knitting to share with me...im sooooo happy and appreciate it...i really love knitting....my late momme knew every pattern of knitting...hermmmmm

the inside view of the case...look terrible isn't it?



this is the cell phone case i made...not that perfect..but i think its perfect for beginner like me.....

so...my next planning is to buy all knitting needles and knitting books...so that i can knit a lot of things in the future...but the biggest problemo is...it is very difficult to find knitting needle in my area...hook needles for hand knitting? (very easy to find them here)...but for other needles...its require a lot of travelling...hihihihihihi....

searching in ebay? of course there a lot of choice...but it from outside of this country...im thinking a bout to order one from taiwan or china...but the shipping fee is higher than the needles price...so.. its not worth it....anyone have the idea where i can get the needle? used needle also can since im learning and a beginner.....

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog