Thursday 15 May 2008

Interview, Interview and Interview again

Dalam keadaan tenet yg hampes…aku dengan penuh kesabaran bukak email walaopon beriban kali ler aku kene refresh….dpt email interview at ‘AWANA PORTO MALAI LANGKAWI’…this Saturday, May 17, 2008…need me to reply the email…of course I want to go…im dying for a better job right now…better salary…need to change the job environment…macam2 laaa…ari tu Jasmin try riki2 job kat bank…so just wait a news from her..but I just cant just wait…so p je laa interview tu..Then do my best in it…im not sure this interview yg ke bape….tired to count…praying luck will be my side this time…Insyaallah

Petangnye dpt SMS…interview jugak…but its TOMORROW, May 15, 2008….deyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!mana dan aku nak p KL sinun…ptang dpt sms..sok jam 9.00 a.m interbiu….I made my mind to choose AWANA…I’ll take the earliest ferry..7 a.m…sib baek x jauh sgt nak ke KUALA KEDAh nun…

inilah printer yg setia berbakti pada aku


Abes keje…print resume that im just updated…but JEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!printer neh…EFF YUU btoi laaa…buat hal time2 aku gawat neh….bersepah paper aku konyok…ink buat hal laaaa….haihhhhhhhhhhh….kena tukaq cartridge laaa…FULUS?...so I manage printer tu dgn kesabaran yg maksima walaupon berapi…anyway..abes gak print…but im not satisfy..terima jelaaa….its about future…do the best time interview to cover kekurangan kat resume aku tu….


paper yg bersepah disebabkan kaedah printing x menjadik


this is my printer and paper and my resume(yellow paper)


p/s: saje nak show off my printer since dah beberapa bulan aku x pakai...hiihiihhby the way...ur resume paper boleh colorfull tau but not that mencapap ler...

No comments:

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Malaysian Blog